Contact Emmanuel Fardouly 0405 322 222.
Footsteps to Glenhaven shops and vibrant cafe, the bus stop and reserve, this warm, welcoming home ticks the boxes for a peaceful location, contemporary feature-filled design and generously sized, bright and airy rooms.
Enjoy a variety of living options (plus an upstairs living area) surrounding a gorgeous Calacatta stone kitchen and breakfast bar;
- Meals/living area connects to a spacious rear outdoor entertaining/BBQ area, paved courtyard and landscaped gardens with a clothes line.
- Big comfy lounge room that opens to a full-width front patio and elevated front garden facing Hyde Avenue, amongst the neighbouring well maintained homes.
- Large front reading/coffee balcony with leafy views to the mountains adjoining 2 bedrooms, including a king-sized main bedroom with his and hers robes and an elegant en-suite.
Additional comfort features include:
- New dual-zone, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Gas appliances including heating & BBQ outlets, instant gas hot water system and new gas stove.
- Large garage with auto-remote entry and a huge ceiling space ideal to create an attic storage area plus 20 visitors parking spots.
- Big under-stairs storage, linen cupboard & double built-in robes to all bedrooms.
- Internal laundry with dryer.
- Foxtel & NBN ready.
Walking distance amenities include:
Glenhaven Shops; The Tuck Shop, F45 Gym, Hairdresser and more.
Glenhaven Public School, Sports oval & Community centre.
Catch a bus or take a short drive to Round Corner, Dural, Castle Towers and Rouse Hill shopping centres.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Agent interest.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||72|
|Median Rental Price||$728 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$670 p.w.|
Glenhaven Public School
|76 Glenhaven Road Glenhaven NSW 2156||Primary||Government||0.44 km|
Lorien Novalis School for Rudolf Steiner Education
|456-458 Old Northern Road Dural NSW 2158||Combined||Non-Government||1.4 km|
St Madeleine's Primary School
|24-28 Annangrove Road Kenthurst NSW 2156||Primary||Non-Government||1.78 km|
The Hills Grammar School
|43 Kenthurst Road Kenthurst NSW 2156||Combined||Non-Government||1.8 km|
Marian Catholic College
|34-36 Annangrove Road Kenthurst NSW 2156||Secondary||Non-Government||1.87 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.