Call George Choumaev 0415 842 108 for more info or to arrange an inspection.
FEELS LIKE HOME
Previously owner occupied and very well maintained, 76 Meurants Lane, Glenwood is conveniently positioned a few steps from the City and district bus stop and less than 5 minutes walk to Caddies Creek Public School, Holy Cross Catholic Primary School and Glenwood Shopping Village. It presents a very comfortable single level layout with over-sized living areas, filled with natural light and opening out to a gorgeous timber deck, pitched pergola and surrounded by leafy landscaped gardens.
Available for a long-term lease if you prefer,
- Quick and easy access to the M7 and M2 motorways, Norwest Business Park and Norwest Private Hospital.
- A few steps to the City direct & district bus stop.
- Four bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in robes including a large main bedroom with an en-suite.
- Spacious kitchen with a big open bench top central to the everyday living area and outdoor deck. It’s fitted with a gas stove, near new oven, range hood and a large breakfast bar.
Other important features include:
- Roller shutters on front bedroom windows.
- Auto-remote garage with internal access.
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Internal laundry.
- NBN ready.
Selling or leasing your home? Call Raine & Horne Bella Vista / Glenwood on 02 8814 7400 and ask for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are urged to rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$570 p.w.|