FEELS LIKE HOME
Immaculate family home in Caddies Creek School Catchment.
Contact EMMANUEL FARDOULY at anytime via the Contact Agent form on this page.
76 Meurants Lane, Glenwood is conveniently positioned a few steps from the bus stop and less than 3 minutes walk to Caddies Creek Public School, Holy Cross Catholic Primary School and Glenwood Shopping Village. It presents a very comfortable single level layout with over-sized living areas, filled with natural light and opening out to a gorgeous timber deck covered by a pitched pergola and surrounded by leafy landscaped gardens.
- Quick and easy access to the M7 and M2 motorways, Norwest Business Park and Norwest Private Hospital.
- Four bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in robes including a large main bedroom with an en-suite and privacy roller shutters.
- Spacious kitchen with a big open bench top central to the everyday living area and outdoor deck, fitted with a gas stove, near new oven, range hood and a large breakfast bar.
Other important features include:
- Auto-remote garage with internal access.
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
- Internal laundry.
Selling or leasing your home? Call Emmanuel on 0405 322 222 and ask for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent. Prospective purchasers are urged to rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||208|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|