Synonymous with nature, North Rocks is a leafy, friendly and peaceful family place that provides it’s residents with gorgeous bush backdrops, bushwalks and a 10 mnute walk to Lake Parramatta.
8/133 North Rocks Road, North Rocks is a quality double brick constructed home that presents a haven of space and leafy tranquillity with soaring 4 meter cathedral ceilings and a focus on relaxed living.
Effortlessly meeting all the requirements of a growing family, it features a clever architectural design with a permanent outlook on lush native landscapes as well as the below list of wonderful features;
- Bright, open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space, modern appliances including a dishwasher.
- Three large bedrooms with build-in robes, master with en-suite and large walk-in robe.
- Open-plan formal lounge and dining
- Third guest toilet on the entertaining level.
- Internal laundry.
- Double garage with internal access.
- Only minutes drive to North Rocks Public School, Christ The King Catholic School and Church.
- Bus stop is at the front of the complex.
- Plenty of visitors parking.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|