Presenting a very roomy dual level layout with a variety of living areas, separate lounge and very spacious casual living areas, a big rumpus room plus an upstairs rumpus room.
The central Glenwood position enjoys a quiet street and is just a moments walk to district and city buses as well as the T-Way buses, Glenwood High School and childcare center as well as a short walk to Glenwood Shopping Village, plus it provides easy access to Norwest Business Park, the M7 and M2 motorways.
- Ducted air-conditioning and plenty of storage areas.
- Large sunny covered outdoor entertaining area adjoining a level rear lawn.
- 2 bathrooms plus third guest toilet/powder room downstairs.
- Built-in robes to all bedrooms, walk-in robe and en-suite to the main bedroom.
- Bright open plan kitchen with plenty of storage, dishwasher and a gas stove.
- Large rumpus room plus an upstairs living area.
- Study or 5th bedroom downstairs.
Selling or leasing your home? Call Raine & Horne Bella Vista on 02 8814 7400 for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||156|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Trades Norwest Anglican Senior College||1000 Old Windsor Road Glenwood NSW 2768||Secondary||Non-Government||0.3 km|
Glenwood High School
|85 Forman Avenue Glenwood NSW 2768||Secondary||Government||0.4 km|
Parklea Public School
|205 Glenwood Park Drive Glenwood NSW 2768||Primary||Government||1.04 km|
Caddies Creek Public School
|LOT 12 Currawong Street Glenwood NSW 2768||Primary||Government||1.32 km|
Kings Langley Public School
|68 Isaac Smith Parade Kings Langley NSW 2147||Primary||Government||1.91 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.