Call or SMS at anytime for more info or to arrange a private inspection: Emmanuel Fardouly 0405 322 222 or Sales Office 02 8824 3900.
Treat yourself to brand new state-of-the-art luxury, ready to move in. Drive into your secure carpark and then straight up the lift to your apartment.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac on the border of Bella Vista, you will appreciate the convenience of this premium position;
- One street away (5mins walk) to the Bella Vista Train Station.
- 3 minutes walk to the Balmoral T-Way bus station providing express buses to the City QVB via M2 Motorway and buses to Parramatta Train Station via Westmead Hospital.
- Direct 3 minute drive to Norwest Business Park via the new Mawson Road (avoiding Old Windsor Road peak hours)
- Less than 5 minutes drive to Norwest Private Hospital.
- Very quick and easy access to M7 & M2 Motorways.
Enjoy the peace and quiet of this very well insulated, ultra-spacious apartment, presenting a versatile configuration with a main bedroom plus a second bedroom-sized study as well as very generously sized living area’s and a huge, pet friendly, outdoor entertaining terrace, all completed with contemporary & luxurious materials, fixtures and fittings throughout.
Other great features include;
- Interiors filled with natural light and a gorgeous kitchen equipped with Bosch appliances, including a dishwasher, oven and gas cook top, plus feature stone splash-backs and bench-tops.
- Roomy laundry and second powder room/guest toilet.
- Secure basement parking with a storage cage.
- Plenty of visitors parking and street parking.
- Large rooftop common area available for your use, BBQ’s, birthday parties etc.
Feel free to call or SMS at any time during or after hours; Emmanuel Fardouly 0405 322 222 for more info or to arrange a private viewing, same day bookings accepted, available to inspect 7 days a week.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||418|
|Median Rental Price||$660 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|