Marketed by EMMANUEL FARDOULY 0405 322 222 <> Major sponsor of the Glenwood Redbacks <> Selling & renting Glenwood since 2002.
Ultra convenient and whisper quiet best describe the location of this feature filled family home. It’s on a slightly elevated, 462.9sqm level block and is a very short walk to Glenwood High School, Parklea Public School, City direct 616X bus stop and Glenwood Reserve.
Very well maintained inside and out, there are a few standout features you’ll find at this property like the electronic roller shutters on most windows, ideal to block-out the sound and light. There is also an extra-large, fly-screen enclosed outdoor entertaining area / sun room, tiles throughout the house (no carpet), cathedral ceilings and featured bay windows with eye-catching display lighting.
Other features include:
- Built in robes to all bedrooms. The main bedroom has an en-suite, built-in robe and walk-in robe!!
- Low maintenance, landscaped backyard with a decent patch of lawn and concreted clothes hanging area.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Gas cooktop, dishwasher.
- Internal access to the garage.
- Easy access to Norwest Private Hospital & Business Park, M7 & M2 motorways and the Bella Vista Station.
Selling or leasing your home? Call Emmanuel Fardouly 0405 322 222 from Raine & Horne Bella Vista / Glenwood for a free market appraisal.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst we deem this information to be reliable, the agent cannot guarantee its accuracy and does not accept responsibility for such. Interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.