This is a great opportunity to secure a single level villa in the heart of Swansea CBD at an affordable price. Located across the road for the Coles shopping centre and the local library.
Located in a quiet complex with the added bonus of being close to a well maintained fully fenced private grass area that is shaded by established trees, great for a family get together.
Also on offer:-
• Two double size bedrooms, one with built in robe, the second has glass sliding door access to the rear courtyard.
• Open plan kitchen and living area
• Covered entertaining area at rear
• Only one attached neighbouring villa will leafy grounds on the other side
• Single car space, visitor parking and plenty of off street parking
• Currently tenanted to great tenants that are happy to stay
Only 75m walk to the Local Library, 135m walk to Coles Shopping Centre, 480m to Woolworth Shopping Centre, 800m to the foreshore walk along the Channel, 820m to Swansea Pool, 930m to Swansea Primary School, 940m to St Patricks Primary School, 950m to Swansea RSL and 1.5km to Caves Beach Primary School and Swansea High School
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||98|
|Median Rental Price||$535 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||49 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||27|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|