This solid brick home with lake glimpses has unlimited potential and is in need of an extensive renovation to make it shine again.
Built on an elevated 612m2 block in a Blue Ribbon street, just a short stroll to the Lakes edge.
Located within an easy walk to Belmont CBD, Schools, Cafes, great local shopping, clubs and Fernleigh track.
Houses like this one don’t come on the market often, so roll up your sleeves and renovate, extend or knockdown and rebuild your dream home capturing extensive lake views.
• Solid brick home with water views
• High ceilings throughout
• Hardwood floorboards
• Access to lake foreshore opposite
• Surrounded by multi million dollar homes in affluent Bellevue Road
• Minutes to Fernleigh Track
• Close proximity to Blacksmiths Beach
• Minutes to Belmont Golf Club
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||139|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|