This modern coastal contemporary home offers magnificent panoramic views and has a very spacious feel with approximately 223m2 of living space plus a large wrap around verandah, extra downstairs covered entertaining, a huge work shop and double garaging.
Upon entry you are greeted with the warmth and charm of large open living with seamless transition from formal to informal living, 10ft ceilings, brushbox polished timber flooring and western red cedar windows. Both living rooms have lovely French doors leading out to the wide wrap around verandah that takes in the panoramic ocean vista. On this level of the home you will also find three double bedrooms, two with built-in robes and the master with walk-in robe, ensuite and its own private access to the verandah. The kitchen is centrally located for family convenience with Tasmanian Oak carpentry, 40mm granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances and glass splash back.
Downstairs you will find a large rumpus room, the 4th bedroom with built-in robe, separate shower, W.C. and laundry plus a spacious workshop/storage area located adjacent to the double garage. Enjoy family and friend gatherings under the covered entertaining area while you watch your children frolic safely in the sparkling inground pool.
Also on offer:-
• Ducted air conditioning throughout and insulated ceilings for all year comfort
• Spacious timber decking surrounding three sides of the home, including an extra wide entertaining area and sweeping distant Ocean views.
• Large rumpus room that could be suitable to accommodate extended family, home office or easy conversion for an income option (Subject to council approval)
• Three bathrooms in total, accommodating both levels and master bedroom
• Solar power installed January 2020
• Double garage with auto doors and a huge workshop/storage area
• Salt water inground pool, sand filter and glass pool fencing
• Large downstairs covered entertaining area with newly resurfaced concrete flooring
• Manicured gardens and lawn plus lockable gates to secure the property.
• Views out to Nine Mile beach and only 1km to Belmont North Public School, 2km to Belmont Christian College, 2km to Jewellstown Plaza, 2.2km to Belmont High School, 2.5km to Jewells Primary School, 2.5 km to Fernleigh track and 3km to Belmont CBD.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a large home in a quiet cul-de-sac location. We highly recommend an inspection to fully appreciate all this delightful home has to offer its future owner.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$485 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-8 %|