Prominently positioned in one of the Belmont North’s best cul-de-sacs with a tree lined reserve at rear, this wonderfully versatile home features privacy, convenience and is the entertainers dream. Tastefully styled and beautifully presented, the home features a functional & flexible floor plan.
• Spacious, light and airy living areas with split system air conditioning comfort
• Beautiful polished floorboards throughout the living areas with carpet in bedrooms
• All bedrooms have ceiling fans, built-in robes, master has an ensuite
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath
• New modern kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space
• Plantation shutter window dressings throughout and external roll down weather blinds
• Wonderful enclosed entertaining area as well as a large covered deck
• Spacious rear yard with access to the nature reserve, manicured gardens
• Auto door and internal access from the spacious garage with workshop and extra storage under house
• Within the catchment area of both Belmont North Public School, Belmont High School and Belmont Christian College
All within a short drive to Jewells Plaza and Belmont CBD, cafes and Charlestown Square. Within 5 minutes to the bypass offering easy access to the John Hunter Hospital and the city of Newcastle and our amazing surf beaches and Lake foreshore. This home really needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|