Soaring ceilings and quiet leafy surrounds sets this brick and tile three bedroom home apart from others, with a unique style exuding endless possibilities. The split-level design with a multi-purpose room downstairs with kitchenette, 2nd bathroom offers a versatile floor plan that could cater for an array of family needs. A distinct use of glass allows the home to bask in natural light and overlooks a garden vista skirted by a large covered timber deck, enhances the feeling of bringing the outside in.
There is a very spacious double lock up garage/man-cave with ample storage space, combustion fire and workshop area. Plus, lots of under-house storage and off- street parking for your boat or caravan.
• Open plan living with air conditioning and floating floorboards throughout
• Modern main bathroom tiled floor to ceiling with large shower and separate corner spa
• 2nd bathroom located downstairs off rumpus with own kitchenette
• Large entertaining deck looking over great yard and private gardens
• Double garage, ample storage, extra off-street parking
A perfect opportunity for a young family looking to move in to a great brick and tile home within the Jewells Primary School catchment. Only a few minutes drive to our magnificent patrolled beaches, Belmont CBD, Jewells shopping Plaza and Charlestown CBD, this home is a fantastic buy!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|