Raine&Horne Belmont proudly brings to the market an exciting opportunity for owner occupiers and investors alike. Owned by the one family since the day it was built, this delightful brick and tile home is now open to the market.
A very spacious and well-designed floorplan, the vendor has utilised the kitchen space with a beautiful designed modern kitchen that adjoins the dining and spacious living area. Many a family feast will be cooked on the 5x burner gas stove while the children and pets play safely and happily in the fully fenced level back yard.
• Three bedrooms with built in robes
• Reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans throughout and gas heating will ensure year-round comfort
• North facing aspect looking over park reserves with plenty of glass to ensure an abundance of natural light.
• Large bathroom with double vanity
• Security system
• Lock up garage with internal access, plus extra storage shed in the rear yard
• Walk to local Floraville Primary School and Belmont High School
This property has been built to last and will not last long in this market.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|