Located in a quiet street and backing onto reserve, this brick and tile beauty will make a great first home or investment.
Offering easy convenience to Newcastle University, shopping precincts, great local schools and main roads.
• Four good sized bedrooms, main with built in robe
• Open plan lounge and dining area with ceiling fan, gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooktop, pantry and ample storage
• Large enclosed entertainment deck
• Double automatic garage, plus single carport
• Additional single garage with internal access, and storage
• Abundance of bird life
• Park opposite great for the kids to play
• Set on a 729m allotment
• Low maintenance fully fenced yard backing onto reserve with plenty of room for boat, van or trailer
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$398 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|