This stunning family home set in an elevated position with a beautiful bush backdrop, is located in a quiet tree lined street in the sought after suburb of Valentine.
Set on a sizable 648m block ,offering multiple living options throughout the flowing floor plan this home exudes space and privacy for all.
Just minutes away from beautiful Lake Macquarie, great local schools, parks, local shops, cafes, boat ramps, walkways and much more.
• Five spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, three bedrooms with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large open plan tiled lounge and dining area with gas fireplace
• Stylish french provincial kitchen with gas cook top, stainless steel dishwasher with meals area
• Separate light and airy living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Additional family room with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Large internal laundry with plenty of storage and laundry shute
• Two modern bathrooms
• Covered outdoor entertainment area
• Great sized fully fenced yard backing onto bush reserve
• Freshly painted throughout
• Plantation shutters
• Solar panels
• Double garage with workshop
• Additional off street parking
• Zoned for popular Valentine Public School and Warners Bay High School
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|