Situated on a 786m2 block surrounded by quality homes in a convenient sought after location, you will find this unique dual income investment opportunity.
Decorated in neutral tones, the freshly renovated tri-level home includes four/five bedrooms, two fully equipped large kitchens, four bathrooms, numerous living areas, multiple split system air-conditioning and entertaining decks that takes in the lovely lake views on offer.
The top level accommodates:-
• Air-conditioned open planned living
• Spacious kitchen with ample cupboards and bench space
• Large master bedroom with built-in robe
• The second bedroom on this level is currently being used as a lovely light and airy living space that leads out to the large entertaining deck, both taking in the magnificent lake views.
• Fully equipped bathroom with bath and shower and separate W.C.
The middle level consists of:-
• Large air-conditioned living area that can be easily converted back to a double garage if desired.
• Another large master bedroom with a fully fitted out walk-in robe
• Second bedroom on this level is also double in size and has a built-in robe and ensuite
• The kitchen has been thoughtfully appointed with ample cupboards, bench space and lots of natural light. There is also plumbing available for an internal laundry.
The Bottom level finishes off this magnificent home with:-
• Large rumpus room leading out to a deck
• Access to large fully fenced tree studded yard
• The main laundry, plenty of storage under house and in the garden shed
Cleverly designed and separately metered, this exceptional home has so much to offer a large family or investors alike. Located only 750m to the Lake foreshore and Belmont 16ft Sailing Club, 950m to Belmont High School. 1.2km to Belmont Public School, 1.5 km to Belmont Hospital, 2km to Belmont CBD and St Francis Xaviers School, 2.8km to Belmont Christian College, 6.5 km to Newcastle Inner City Bypass, 18km to Newcastle and 110km to the end of M1 Highway to Sydney.
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||139|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|