This stunning home sits perfectly, facing north in Belmont’s prestige over 50’s village Dune Rise, a secure and easy lifestyle in a resort-like village.
• Featuring hybrid flooring with carpeted bedrooms, this home is as new!
• The main bedroom boasts a huge walk-in robe and generous built-in to the second bedroom.
• High ceilings and day/night blinds throughout. Kitchen has soft close drawers, doors and Caesar stone benchtops.
• Internal laundry, wall hung vanity to bathroom and double shower.
• Highly desirable workshop/storage locker is the envy of many residents.
Privacy screens and a front sundeck all add to the creature comforts of this prestige Parkwood home. Wide street access and close to everything Belmont has to offer including transport at the door, three supermarkets, Lake Macquarie Yacht Club, cafes and renowned restaurants all within reach.
Don’t delay, arrange your inspection today.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||44|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|