Set in a quiet street with Northcott Park and Chawchie Creek as its backdrop, is this neat and tidy home offering a great opportunity for the first home buyer or investor wanting to add to their portfolio.
• Two double size bedrooms, main with built-in robe
• Spacious living room with split system air conditioning
• Refurbished kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
• Partially renovated bathroom
• Large enclosed alfresco area
• Gated carport and sided access to the rear yard
• Large garden shed and fully fence rear yard
• Nestled on a 556.4m2 allotment
Located only 900m to Our Lady of Victories Primary School and local shops, 1km to Hunter Valley Private Hospital and Shortland Public School, 1.9km to Newcastle Inner City Bypass, 2.5km Jesmond Central Shopping Centre, 2.6km to the University of Newcastle, 5.4km Warabrook Train Station, 6.5km to John Hunter Hospital, 10.5km to Newcastle CBD, 10.8km to the Pacific Motorway to Sydney.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||57|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||41 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|