A rare freestanding Torrens title townhouse opportunity in a great location, is this enchanting three bedroom home that has been meticulously renovated to exacting specifications to present a residence of refined luxury. Just minutes to the sands of Redhead and Belmont Bay, it showcases a high-end designer aesthetic complete with a spacious double garage.
Set in a complex of four, this stylish property features a modern open-plan kitchen and living/dining space that flows to a private oasis with the accents of crisp white and stone grey bathed in filtered light from the shuttered windows.
- Meticulously renovated, a magnificent designer aesthetic
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen flows to spacious enclosed oasis
- Kitchen with large benchtop ample cupboard and glass cooktop
- Upper master bedroom with built-ins and large luxury ensuite
- Second bedroom double in size and third bedroom located adjacent to second living room
- Fastidiously renovated main bedroom and internal laundry
- Spacious double garage with internal access and second roller to covered patio
- Minutes to Belmont CBD, Jewells Plaza, public and private schools
- Premium opportunity for both investors and owner-occupiers a like
This is a beautifully finished home where every aspect for lavish living has been covered and is within an easy walk to public transport and a short trip to Jewells Plaza and Belmont’s buzzing cafe scene.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||115|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$355 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|