This fabulous single level brick and tile family home is set on a generous sized 734m allotment in sought after Cardiff South.
Centrally located and within close proximity of shopping hubs, schools, sporting fields, transport and Newcastle inner city bypass offering easy access to John Hunter Hospital and Newcastle University.
• Four good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans, fourth bedroom has reverse cycle air conditioning
• Main bedroom offering walk in robe, ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Multiple living options
• Formal and informal dining areas
• Stylish modern kitchen with caesarstone benchtop, 900mm oven, glass splashback, gas cooktop and loads of storage
• Stunning inground salt water swimming pool
• Large covered BBQ area with ceiling fans
• Workshop with power
• Additional covered entertainment area
• Double automatic garage with internal access
• Garden shed
• Daikin ducted air conditioning with eight separate zones
• Fully fenced family friendly yard
• Veggie garden and mature apple tree, olive tree and grape vine
Offering a low maintenance lifestyle only 5km from Warners Bay, 6km to Cardiff CBD and 7km to Stockland Glendale, this stylish family home has so much to offer and won’t last long in today’s market.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$388 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|