Positioned on a level allotment in a prime location, this family home captures beautiful views of Lake Macquarie. Recently refurbished you will be happily surprised just how spacious this home is. The bottom level consists of three bedrooms, the master bedroom has a large walk-in robe and modern ensuite. There are also two living areas on this level, one located adjacent to the 2nd and 3rd bedroom which would make a great kids-retreat or games room. The other living room opens out to a large covered patio and a fully fenced level rear yard for safe play and family fun.
The huge main living and dining areas are located upstairs and takes in the amazing lake views. The timber kitchen is also of good size and has ample bench and cupboard space.
• Freshly painted through out and new floor coverings
• The main bathroom and ensuite have been fully renovated
• Three separate living areas
• Covered entertaining area with a convenient powder room
• Covered balcony perfect for relaxing and enjoying the lake views on offer.
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Carport, extra off-street parking and a large storage room
• Fully fenced child and pet friendly yard.
Whether you are looking for your first property, family home or to invest with confidence this home is sure to please. 400m to Belmont Bay, 450m to Belmont High School, 600m to Belmont 16ft Sailing Club, 850m to local shops, cafes and boutiques, 19km to Newcastle CBD and only 110km to the end of Sydney M1 Highway.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||147|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|