Beautiful, modern and spacious, this exquisite home sits in a quiet cul-de-sac and is the ultimate entertainer.
From the moment you step through the front door of this fastidiously kept home you will be captivated by the high ceilings, large light filled rooms and unique open plan design.
The kitchen is breath taking with white crisp finishes, stoned bench tops, an abundance of storage and an extra-large island bench for the family gatherings after a busy day.
The formal lounge/theatre room opens directly onto a large alfresco terrace which allows easy access and provides the ultimate in indoor-outdoor entertaining.
• Four bedrooms with built-in robes plus an additional teenage retreat or home office with separate entry
• An additional study nook or private living space off the master bedroom
• Multiple living and entertaining areas
• Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans
• State of the art bathroom, tiled floor to ceiling with his/hers stone top vanity and deep bath
• Timber shutter window dressing, exquisite timber flooring and plush carpet
• Immaculate pebblecrete pool, manicured gardens and grounds
• Double garage with auto doors, ample extra storage and a large parking bay that will accommodate a caravan and/or boat
Designed with families and entertaining in mind, this spacious home has been beautifully maintained and is only a short drive to local primary and high schools, Belmont CBD, local shopping village and our renowned surf beaches.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|