Peacefully positioned in the sought after suburb of Valentine with a leafy backdrop, this solid split level brick and tile home has loads of potential.
Located just minutes from beautiful Lake Macquarie and within Valentine Public School and Warners Bay High School catchment.
• Featuring three good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes serviced by a three way main bathroom
• Main bedroom with ensuite and study nook
• Multiple living options
• Separate dining room with reverse cycle air conditioning
• Oversized modern kitchen with dishwasher and electric cooktop
• Double garage with internal access
• Substantial enclosed entertainment area
• Large entertainment room with bathroom offering flexibility as a fourth bedroom
• Fully fenced child and pet friendly yard
• Plenty of storage
• 652m elevated allotment with bush outlook
• 950m to Valentine Public school, 1.5km to Lake Macquarie, 1.6km to Valentine Bowling Club, 1.9km to Valentine local shopping Village
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|