This is a stunning character home with many original features, such as soaring ceilings with magnificent plaster mouldings in each room. The stained glass features are a highlight.
• Country style kitchen with Ilve stainless steel gas cooker with electric oven. Miele integrated dishwasher, and gas connection for heating.
• Reverse cycle air conditioning to living area.
• The three bedrooms have spacious built-ins and the stunning solid timber floors feature throughout the home.
• The property is opposite the lake, enjoying magnificent sunsets and lake vistas.
• Walk to the lakefront, playground, cafes, boat ramp, golf course and easily hook up with the Fernleigh Track.
• Saltwater pool with rear covered timber deck & entertainers back garden, huge shed with safe separate driveway.
• Plenty of room for the caravan, jetski, boat & motorhome off-street here.
• Currently leased to an excellent tenant who would love to stay, this is the perfect investment, first or last home or enjoy a holiday lifestyle everyday!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|