Built to last is this delightful renovated home that offers plenty of natural light filled living and is nestled between surf beaches and Lake Macquarie. Located in the sought after suburb of Marks Point this home is within easy walking distance to the local shops, cafes, restaurants, Belmont Golf Course and Marks Point Public School and only minutes to Blacksmiths Beach, Belmont CBD and Lake Macquarie’s attractions.
• Two generous proportioned bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Spacious living room with stunning polished floorboards, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning
• Separate dining room or 2nd living space
• Stunning new kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
• Pet & child friendly fully fenced yard
• Double garage plus additional off street parking and room for the boat
• New bore water pump
• Easy access to M1 Motorway to Sydney
Move straight in and enjoy the magnificent lifestyle Marks Point has to offer.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$343 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|