Situated in the highly sought after eastern side of Charlestown, this property is set on a generous 800sqm block and is a short drive to Charlestown Square and Westfield for unlimited shopping, dining and entertainment.
Close to Dudley and Redhead Beaches, Lake Macquarie, Fernleigh Track and Glenrock Conservation area, this home is a great opportunity to enter the property market.
This property requires complete internal renovations and is ideal for someone looking for a project or seeking to start their property portfolio, so if you are not scared of a little hard work, this property is definitely the one for you.
• Set on a generous 800sqm metre block
• Two spacious bedrooms
• Timber floors throughout
• Spacious original kitchen ready for a make over
• Original Bathroom
• Good sized Lounge & dining area
• New colorbond roof
• Double garage
• Great outlook
• Plenty of potential knockdown and rebuild or a renovate
• Close proximity to great local schools, Charlestown Pool and public transport
• Easy access to Newcastle Inner City bypass and M1 to Sydney
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||198|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|