This light filled home is conveniently located only minutes from the lake and the beach, with views of the sand dunes and gorgeous coastal breezes all year round.
Just a short walk to Fernleigh track and 4WD access to Redhead Beach, Jewells Primary school and Jewellstown plaza and Tavern. There is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy the relaxed lifestyle on offer with this appealing home.
• Three spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Spacious living room with combustion fire place
• Second Living room/ Theater room
• Large kitchen with electric cook top, dishwasher and plenty of storage
• Separate dining area
• Study nook
• Fabulous covered entertainment area
• Garden shed
• Over-sized single garage and carport
• Internal laundry
• Glossy spotted gum hardwood flooring throughout
• Ducted air conditioning
• Plantation shutters
• Flat child and pet friendly backyard
• Centrally located and close proximity to quality public and private schools and great local shopping
• Easy access to Newcastle inner city bypass, Redhead Beach, Lake and Fernleigh track
• Land size: 656 square metres
• Council rates: $474 per quarter
COVID Health and safety measures are in place at all inspections.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||90|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|