Located in close proximity to the golf course, beach, bowling club, shops and all Shoalhaven Heads has to offer, 13/155 Scott Street is the perfect downsizer or first home. Within a perfectly presented complex of 13, the home is freestanding and offers ample space both indoors and outdoors.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Covered front porch
- Spacious lounge room with beautiful bay window
- Functional kitchen and dining space, ample storage and bench space and sliding glass door to outside
- Internal access to double garage, past owner used as an entertaining space and art studio
- Courtyard style outdoor entertaining area along with ample grassed area
- Low maintenance lawn and garden
- Abundance of storage throughout – each bedroom has built in robe, two linen cupboards, laundry with storage + more
Overall, the home is in fabulous condition with no work required and is sure to be well received by the market. Please call Jacqui Crapp and Luke Tancred on 0476 500 847 to discuss this home before it’s gone!
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||49 %|