It’s finally here – our most requested location for small acreage property… Beach Road! Jacqui Crapp and Susie Timbs of Raine & Horne Berry are excited to present to market, 140 Beach Road – a 5.8-acre lifestyle property just minutes from Berry township and Seven Mile Beach.
The property features a recently renovated family home comprising:
- Fabulous open plan living space with raked ceilings and escarpment views
- Entertaining deck overlooking the property, bush and escarpment
- Spacious kitchen and dining, also featuring raked ceilings and a lovely aspect
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms, each with ceiling fans, built-in robes in 2 bedrooms
- 5.8 acres of mostly cleared and usable land
- Natural buffer between neighbouring properties
- House paddock with veggie gardens and lawn
- Shedding to use as vehicle garaging, machinery or storage
- Front paddock (approx. 2 acres) for use as hobby farm, light grazing, or lawn
Overall, the property offers the best of rural Berry living, with usable acres, a fantastic family home and all within close proximity to both Berry Village and Seven Mile Beach.
If this property is what you’re looking for, please don’t hesitate to call Jacqui or Susie on 0414 767 707 to book an inspection as properties in this location seldom come to market.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?