Proudly positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac street, 15 Hermes Place offers comfortable living or smart investing on a 898sqm block. The home has been recently updated with new ceiling fans, downlights and an abundance of natural light.
- Three bedrooms, each with built in robes
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Spacious living room, large bay window in elevated position offering beautiful morning light
- Functional kitchen in great condition
- Enclosed entertainment area to the rear
- Covered front porch
- Double garage with internal access
- Side access
- Large garden shed, room for additional shedding (STCA)
Overall, the home is very well presented and has been kept in great condition. If you would like to inspect the property or have any further enquiries, please don’t hesitate to call Jacqui Crapp and Luke Tancred on 0476 500 847.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$540 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|