Raine & Horne Berry are proud to bring to market this immaculate home – fully renovated with nothing left to do, mountain views, large shedding and a fabulous 1,430sqm block – this one ticks all the boxes.
Located within a beautiful tightly held street of owner-occupied properties, in the family friendly suburb of Bomaderry, 18 Woorin Close is walking distance from shops, cafes, local schools, public transport, sporting and recreational facilities.
The home itself has been totally renovated and features:
- Open plan living/kitchen/dining
- Seamless indoor/outdoor flow between the living and outdoor entertaining deck
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtop, breakfast bar, ample bench and cupboard space, 900mm cooking and a servery/bench to the entertaining deck
- Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite, bay window with mountain views and French style doors to the entertaining deck
- Three additional bedrooms, each well proportioned and offering built in robes
- Modern bathroom and laundry
- 1,430sqm level block with mountain views
- Double garage with drive through access
- Four car shedding in backyard with power
- Well maintained and low maintenance gardens
- Level, fully fenced backyard ideal for pets or children
This property is a fine example of expansive family living in a family friendly location. The home is guaranteed to impress and will be well received by the market. Open for inspection every Saturday or by appointment mid-week, please call Luke Tancred & Jacqui Crapp on 0476 500 847 for more information.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?