Conveniently located to local shops, schools, public transport and spectacular bushwalks, the Raine & Horne Berry team are excited to offer 19 Kareela Crescent to market. The three bedroom plus study home offers multiple living spaces, outdoor entertaining area, in ground pool and a lovely bush outlook.
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, each with built in robes, master with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
- Separate study/home office
- Two living areas
- Three-way bathroom with separate toilet + linen storage
- Functional kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking the open plan living space
- Spacious enclosed outdoor entertaining area
- In ground pool
- Landscaped rear yard with bush outlook
- Side access with landing pad for caravan/boat storage
Location Location Location!
- 2 minutes from North Nowra Shopping Complex which includes cafes, restaurants, post office, general store, gym, chemist and doctors’ surgery.
- 2 minutes from North Nowra Tavern
- 1 minute from lookout and Grotto Bushwalking Tracks
- 5 minutes to golf course
- 7 minutes to Nowra CBD
- 8 minutes to train station
The home presents itself as a perfect family home or investment in a premier location – please give Jacqui Crapp & Luke Tancred a call on 0476 500 847 to discuss as properties in the area do not last long.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|