Recently constructed, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, double garage townhouse offers a fantastic opportunity to secure a new property in one of Huskisson’s prime locations.
Just a few minutes’ walk to White Sands Beach, boutique shops and cafes, this free standing two storey townhouse is not only designed to impress, but is also a finalist in the Housing Industry Awards for 2018. With its open plan living and entertaining areas, stunning kitchen and bathrooms, and generous sized bedrooms, it is certainly a “must see” property for the discerning owner occupier or investor alike.
Other features include:
• Free standing superior build – fully landscaped – community title
• Queen size bedrooms, master with luxury bath ensuite
• Spacious quality interior features, appliances and design
• Caesarstone kitchen bench tops and pantry area
• Split system air conditioning
• Expansive tiled veranda with glass balustrade
• Double garage with automatic door
• Landscaped spacious yard area/potential rear access to yard, great for boats or caravans etc.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$417 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-70 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
Huskisson Public School
|5 Watt Street Huskisson NSW 2540||Primary||Government||0.82 km|
Jervis Bay Christian Community School
Vincentia Public School
Vincentia High School
|142 The Wool Road Vincentia NSW 2540||Secondary||Government||3.81 km|
Callala Public School
|30 Emmett Street Callala Bay NSW 2540||Primary||Government||6.59 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.