Located within the highly sought-after Huntingdale Park Estate of Berry, 36 Parker Crescent is the perfect opportunity to secure a brand-new home in a fantastic, established community on the South Coast.
The Hotondo Home has been well considered and offers a highly flexible floorplan, perfect for growing families.
- Expansive open plan living space with an abundance of natural light
- Quality kitchen with 900mm cooking and double sink in the island bench
- Wood burning fireplace and ducted air-conditioning for year-round comfort
- North facing rear entertaining area
- Secondary living space
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanity
- Three additional bedrooms, each well proportioned with built-in robes
- 5th bedroom/study
- Family bathroom with freestanding bath, plus additional bathroom on the lower level
- Double garage with internal access
Located within walking distance to all Berry Village has to offer, shops, cafes, schools and public transport, this location can not be beaten.
With the hard work already complete, now is your chance to secure a brand new home without the hassle – give Jacqui & Luke a call to discuss this off the plan opportunity in more detail.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$535 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|