This is a stunning home, one of Berry’s most beautiful cottages. Set on 1208m2 (approx.) of level land in very popular Princess Street, a short walk to the village and all the fabulous amenities it has to offer.
Deceptive from the front the home is spacious and full of natural light and renovated to the highest standard with prestigious fixtures and fittings throughout.
- A 3-4 bedroom home with a fully self-contained 1 bedroom cottage in the most gorgeous garden setting
- All the important rooms in the home offer views out to the front or rear garden so the home feels wrapped in the beautiful landscaping offering the discerning buyer privacy and sunny spots to entertain or simply relax
- The entry vestibule leads to the heart of the home the open plan living, dining and kitchen space
- The custom shelving and bookcases house a pop up television out of the bench
- Large picture windows both front and rear as well as glass doors provide access to the rear entertainer’s terrace
- The kitchen is state of the art with prestigious integrated Miele appliances, gas cooktop, steam and conventional ovens, silestone benchtops, under bench freezer and pantry
- The main bathroom is stunning and offers shower, W.C ceramic flooring with underfloor heating
- The master suite is special. Graciously proportioned with direct access to the garden. There is a walk-in robe and a beautiful ensuite with shower, bath and W.C. again this bathroom has underfloor heating
- Of the 3 additional bedrooms, 2 are currently configured as studies. The space saving feature of bedroom 3 is the fold down bed perfect for extra guests
- Internal laundry facilities with ample storage
- Engineered oak flooring throughout with carpet in bedrooms
- Ceiling fans, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Beautiful Roman blinds and curtains throughout the home
- Double glazed windows
The breathtaking 1 bedroom cottage in the rear garden has a similar high spec feel to the main house with large main bedroom, bathroom with shower and W.C.
Other inclusions :
- Washing machine
Enjoy your morning coffee on the sunny front terrace immersed in the beautiful gardens.
There are many wonderful, thoughtful features that are included in the grounds of the property such as the substantial garden shed for storage, hidden and raised vegetable garden beds plus very spacious chook pen all integrated to blend with the home and cottage.
Subdivision into two blocks approved providing still further opportunity to enhance the properties potential.
This property is one of the most elegant homes in Berry. Call for an appointment to view and learn of all the extraordinary extra features on offer.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||39|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||42 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$588 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|