Proudly positioned on a large block on one of Berry’s most spectacular tree-lined streets is this stylish family home. With its impressive street frontage and entry, the property is ideal for those looking for a large home with all the conveniences of living in Berry.
The house boasts 4 large bedrooms upstairs and separate guest accommodation with kitchenette and bathroom located on the ground floor. There’s also a home office with its own entrance and plenty of internal storage areas.
The backyard is private and leafy and has a lovely courtyard that opens out from the living area for entertaining. The pool is located within viewing from the kitchen and easy access inside.
Ideally located within walking distance to the local primary school, railway station and main street, this home has everything you will need to make your move to Berry.
• Fully self-contained guest accommodation downstairs
• Separate home office with private entry
• Large bedrooms with lovely, leafy outlook from each
• Solar heated swimming pool
• Timber floorboards throughout the house
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Air conditioning
• Modern, updated kitchen and bathrooms
• Plenty of parking and access to the rear of the home
• Set back off the street with impressive established trees
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$535 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|