Rarely do we see properties come to the market that have been so fastidiously maintained and beautifully presented. Thoughtful attention has been given to the home’s refurbishment and the attention to detail shows.
Nestled nicely in a quiet position on a beautifully landscaped block of 669m2 this home comprises:
• Three generous bedrooms all with built-in robes and ceiling fans. The well-proportioned master features ample wardrobing and very large ensuite with shower and toilet
• Formal living has a cosy wood fire just perfect for cool winter days
• The open plan dining, living and kitchen have an abundance of natural light and offer loads of storage
• The very thoughtfully designed kitchen has prestige appliances Caesarstone benchtops, electric cooking, and split system air conditioner
• The main bathroom is again well-proportioned with shower, separate bath, and toilet
• Storage is plentiful in all rooms as well as the hallway and laundry
• A third toilet is accessed through the laundry facilities
• The lockup garage and workshop provides internal access to the home
This home has so many lovely and practical features just waiting for you to explore and a highlight is that every room has a view over the stunning landscaped garden.
Please call Jacqui or Susie on 0414 767 707 for further details.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?