Presenting “Aberfoyle”. This charming home is brim-full of period features and sits on 1100 mt. sq of level land so close to the village and all its fabulous amenities.
The home showcases a lovely front porch just perfect for your morning coffee and to watch the world go by.
- A long central hallway entices the buyer to explore and discover the lovely features on offer.
- 3 bedrooms, the master has built-in robes and a lovely ensuite bathroom.
- The cosy formal lounge with woodfire heating is perfect for these cool winter evenings
- Wonderful open plan dining and kitchen features plenty of storage, Leadlight windows and a Rayburn wood stove which complements all the modern appliances.
- The main period look bathroom offers a claw foot bath and decorative tiling
- Laundry facilities and a 3rd separate toilet are to be found at the rear of the home.
- Single lock up garage and plenty of additional room for off street parking.
A 1 bedroom Granny Flat in the back garden is a real bonus and is currently used as a short term rental but would have many uses such as a studio, office or teenage retreat.
It offers a kitchen dining room, bathroom with shower and toilet and generous bedroom with Built-in Robes.
A small front veranda, air conditioner, Timber floors and dishwasher are also features of the very neat flat.
This home is oozing with all the charm that only beautiful period homes in Berry offer and comes with the added bonus of possible subdivision (STCA) should you wish.
Looking for a beautiful period “Berry” cottage or investment? Look no further… your search is over!
This property is available for private viewing and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewings will be between the agent and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent to discuss your Berry region real estate needs.