Located only minutes from Shoalhaven River and Seven Mile Beach this architect designed home sits on an extra large block in a quiet street opposite natural bushland and close to the local primary school. With an impressive circular driveway and covered entry, the home is nestled amongst a native front garden and well set back off the road.
The back yard is private, north facing with a solar heated pool and covered courtyard area ideal for entertaining with a built-in BBQ.
Inside there is a large formal and informal living areas with timber lined cathedral ceilings and cedar doors and windows.
• Separate study or office with NBN connected
• Large, light filled main bedroom with a lovely outlook.
• Large loft that can be used as a fourth bedroom, office or recreation area
• Large private north facing backyard with fruit trees
• Formal living area with open fireplace
• Family room, kitchen and dining with combustion fireplace and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• Recently refurbished Inground solar heated swimming pool
• Twenty six solar panels and Tesla storage battery
• Extra large garage with room for a boat or caravan and workshop area
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|