Set on a corner block measuring 1200m2 approximately and offering magnificent water views from many rooms in the home.
The home is 50 years old and built by the current owner’s father as their family home. Over the years the home was expanded to accommodate a changed family dynamic and today it presents as a beautiful three-bedroom home and attached 1 – 2 bedroom apartment.
The location is sublime and invites buyers to relax. There is direct access to the St Georges Basin with amazing bay views extending to Pigeon House Mountain. The only sounds are the birdlife from the adjacent National Park and the gentle lapping of water on the shore.
The main home comprises:
- Entry foyer, formal living room leading through to the open plan light-filled dining and kitchen space
- The kitchen is truly a chef’s dream with loads of functional storage, granite benchtops, Miele dishwasher and Bosch ovens
- From the kitchen it’s just a few steps to the wonderful sunroom surrounded by glass. One feels as though you’re in the garden
- There are three bedrooms with built-in robes, the third currently utilised as a study
- The main bathroom is very large with shower over the bath and a separate toilet
- Laundry facilities with extra storage, shower and toilet
- Adjoining the study through a lockable door is a very impressive 1 – 2-bedroom apartment currently used as an Air BnB
This space is more than a granny flat it is spacious and fully functional as a self-contained apartment and comprises a lovely big bedroom with a built-in robe. The second bedroom/sunroom comprises a sofa bed for extra guests. Massive open plan kitchen, dining and living, offers separate access and garage as well as the highlight, the bay views.
Some more features:
- Floorboards throughout with carpet in the master bedroom
- Ceiling fans and split system air conditioning
- Security doors
- New roof put on 7 years ago with new roof insulation plus gutter guards
- New guttering and fascia
- Freshly repainted
- Double plus single lockup garage
The absolute highlight of this very special beautifully renovated home is the setting. Nestled in gorgeous gardens one feels the outside coming in. The views of the bay and the multiple sitting spaces around the exterior make this a home for all seasons.
This property is available for private viewing and may also be available via digital inspection to keep in line with the current government regulations.
All in-person viewing will be between the agent and one additional person. All necessary measures have been put in place to ensure the health and wellbeing of all parties. Please contact the listing agent to discuss your Shoalhaven region real estate needs.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|