This is not your average home – with a great location, street appeal, private courtyards, in ground pool, a luxurious master suite and so much more! The home has been renovated to be both visually pleasing and functional, with new flooring, appliances, reverse cycle air-conditioning and much more!
- 4 well proportioned bedrooms including large master suite with walk in robe and modern ensuite
- Large light filled living room with floor to ceiling windows both east and west facing
- Functional kitchen/dining featuring upgraded appliances and walk in pantry
- Private courtyard at front of home
- Private and low maintenance backyard with in-ground pool
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Double garage
Located just moments from the banks of the Shoalhaven River and only a short distance to the heart of the CBD, this beautiful home offers the resort feel in a great, convenient location.
For additional information or to inspect the property, please don’t hesitate to call Luke Tancred on 0435 283 299 or Jacqui Crapp on 0429 104 011.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||256|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||42 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||40 %|