This is not your average home – with a great location, street appeal, private courtyards, in ground pool, a luxurious master suite and so much more! The home has been renovated to be both visually pleasing and functional, with new flooring, appliances, reverse cycle air-conditioning and much more!
- 4 well proportioned bedrooms including large master suite with walk in robe and modern ensuite
- Large light filled living room with floor to ceiling windows both east and west facing
- Functional kitchen/dining featuring upgraded appliances and walk in pantry
- Private courtyard at front of home
- Private and low maintenance backyard with in-ground pool
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Double garage
Located just moments from the banks of the Shoalhaven River and only a short distance to the heart of the CBD, this beautiful home offers the resort feel in a great, convenient location.
For additional information or to inspect the property, please don’t hesitate to call Luke Tancred on 0435 283 299 or Jacqui Crapp on 0429 104 011.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||142|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$315 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||37 %|