Located down a private lane in Broughton is this immaculately presented family home set on 2.5 rural acres. With a wonderful sense of arrival, the home sits slightly elevated on the property looking out to rural vistas from all aspects. The grounds are filled with feature trees, lush lawns and wonderful gardens attracting amazing birdlife.
Inside you will find 4 generous bedrooms all with BIRs plus a separate study or possible fifth bedroom. The main bedroom has a lovely outlook to the gardens and features an extra large ensuite and bathtub. There are three separate living areas with the kitchen and dining located centrally making it ideal when entertaining.
Outside the property is park-like and has been well thought out and maintained. There is a grand circular driveway and electric gates providing easy access and privacy. There is plenty of parking and storage in the separate shed. This is truly a wonderful property providing an ideal escape from the city. Inspections are strictly by appointment.
- Separate shed ideal for garden equipment and extra storage
- Large ensuite bathroom with luxurious bathtub
- All living areas are light filled with views out to the gardens
- Large covered entertaining verandah
- Back verandah ideal in summer time
- Wood burning fireplace
- 2 split air-conditioning systems
- Large laundry and internal access from the garage into the house
- 5 minute drive to Berry and 15 minutes to Gerringong and Gerroa beaches
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?