Introducing the new stunning boutique Apartments Within the three towers rising above the $500 million redevelopments of the New Glen Waverley shopping centre, 235 Springvale Road is a chic expression of contemporary city living.
combination of residences produced by one of the best Architects in Australia, to suit a range of lifestyles and contours; whether looking to raising families, to downsizers and hermits.
Residences hold outstanding views, from the noble Dandenong Ranges to the towers of Melbourne’s city skyline. Circled by one of the city’s most growing and pleasant neighbourhoods, daily views here are of complete peace.
12 spectacular 1bed, one bath apartments remarkable quality and craftsmanship. Each one boasts an array of luxury fixtures and finishes that includes floor-to-ceiling windows with northern, eastern, southern, and western exposure and high ceiling throughout, light and air fill the entire space. Gorgeous timber floorboard, Split system heating & cooling, Selection of three neutral colour schemes, A luxurious kitchen equipped with a massive island, custom cabinets, marble countertops, and backsplashes.
• Relaxation ( with an open plan yoga studio, outdoor Tai Chi areas, a sauna, steam room and more).
• Tranquillity ( elegantly appointed library & intimate studying areas to the private lounges and outdoor terraces).
• Fitness ( fully equipped gym, studio and given outdoor fitness areas as well as a luxurious pool designed to relax in overflowing natural lights).
• Dining ( private dining room & terrace available to be reserved and call friends to a BBQ, or enjoy meals outdoors in a lovely environment.
• Entertainment ( big screen for movies, sports & video games are all available in the private cinema. Which can be experienced with family or friends).
• Gaming ( enjoy the areas for private gaming such as poker, mahjong, chess, cards and much more).
• School Zone, close to Glen Waverley primary & secondary college
• Walking distance to shops, amenities, transports and more
• Great rental yield
• Secure parking and 24-hour concierge service.
• World-class resort-style amenities, including private cinema and gaming rooms.
• Located directly above the $500 million redeveloped Glen shopping centre.
• Walking distance to local amenities, retail, entertainment and transport.
• Stone benchtops/splashbacks and timber floorboards throughout
• Selection of three neutral colour schemes
For further information or to book private inspection contact Sajjad or Nishant.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||399|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|