A solid-built 3-bedroom brick veneer home, this conveniently positioned approx 553m2 corner block has only recently been fully renovated with quality materials and with a modern living style in mind. Everything, from the bathrooms to the kitchen and even the back yard has been re-done and re-imagined to provide you with a convenient lifestyle. The views of the Dandenong Ranges from the main bedroom will take your breathe away.
It is practically next door to the beautiful Gracedale Park and the Tarralla Creek Trail, with the shops and cafés of Heathmont Town Centre just a quick 4-minute drive away. Transport links are also abundant with a 5-minute drive to the Heathmont, Ringwood East and Bayswater train stations, as well as easy access to major roads via Canterbury Road.
The nearby schools include the highly regarded Tintern Grammar, Heathmont East Primary School and the Ringwood Secondary College.
• Main Bedroom with complete en-suite.
• 2 other spacious bedrooms with built-in-wardrobes
• A modern, fully renovated bathroom
• Modern open-plan kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktops and glass splash-back
• A large, light-filled living area with a fireplace and split-system
• Ducted heating throughout the house
• Impressive timber decking in the front and back of the home
• A beautiful, large front yard and a low-maintenance backyard
Located in close proximity to several premier shopping malls such as Mountain High, Civic Square, Eastland and Heathmont shopping centres. Even the Maroondah Hospital is a short 8-min drive away.
If you have been looking for a modern lifestyle in a sought-after location, this is the home for you!
Call SAJJAD (0402 593 475) or JAMES (0430 605 124) today for an inspection!!!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|