36 Rolloway Rise, Chirnside Park, VIC 3116
Sold for $633,000 (Dec 17, 2021)
Superb Blend of Comfort and Location
Immaculately presented, this beautiful three-bedroom, two-bathroom home is comfortable and instantly inviting.
Upon entry to this this ranch style home, you are greeted by a spacious formal living that leads to the oversized family living and meals area. The chef of the house will be delighted by the large modern kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances (dishwasher & 900mm gas cooktop) plus ample cupboard space.
This beautiful home comprises of a master bedroom with built-in-robe & ensuite; 2 other bedrooms with built-in-robes are serviced by the central bathroom. Entertain your guests all year long in the long undercover veranda area overseeing the lush greenery of the backyard. Outside you will find a wide double carport and further parking for your trailer/small caravan
Don't miss this fabulous opportunity to make this house your home! Please contact Randy at 0455 474 220 or Jady 0452 088 377 to register your interest.
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (Master with ensuite)
- formal lounge & family area
- 2 Reverse cycle aircon systems
- wide double carport plus further parking for a trailer/small caravan
- undercover veranda
- laundry with storage
- garden shed
- low maintenance front & private rear gardens.
- external rain water tanks Situated in a rear of a dual occupancy block with it's own title and a generous block of 725m2 (approx.) of it's own, this property is positioned only a short walk from the lovely Kimberley Drive Reserve, Chirnside Park Shopping Centre, Chirnside Park Primary School, Chirnside Park Country Club, and the local bus stop. Only a short drive from Mount Lofty walking trails and the stunning Yarra Valley, it is also in close proximity to both Mooroolbark and Lilydale Railway Stations, Victoria Road Primary School, Oxley College, Yarralinda School and EastLink freeway. COVID RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated, must check in using the Service Victoria app and will be requested to provide proof of vaccination at check in. People who are not fully vaccinated or do not want to reveal their vaccination status, need to contact the agent to organise a way to inspect the property.
- Masks to be worn at all times during the inspection.
- QR code scanning is also mandatory to mark attendance. Therefore, please have your mobile phones in hand.
- PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOMES Due Diligence Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matter.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L15882870
- Property Type:House
- Land Area:725 sqm
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||136|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|