Private Inspection available. Kindly contact the agents to book an appointment.
This magnificent family home will suit the fussiest of buyers. You can stretch out & rest easy in the 4 spacious bedrooms and separate the noise from the calm in the 2 living areas. Cooking up a storm will be easy in your well-appointed hostess kitchen, & then you can take it outside if you wish & entertain in the alfresco wonderful outdoor entertaining space. The backyard will provide endless fun for the kids with cubby-houses & play equipment & there are ample garden beds for you to grow your favourite flowers & nutritious veggies.
This immaculate home features 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and more
• Master bedroom with an ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Other bedrooms with built-in-robes
• 2 living areas for entertainment and formal/informal reception
• Modern Kitchen with quality appliances and cupboard space
• Ducted heating & Evaporative cooling
• The under roofline alfresco creates the perfect entertainment area during all of Melbourne’s weather elements.
• Landscaped front and backyard
• Double garage
This home will keep you close to a range of great facilities, including being only minutes away from Hillcrest Christian College as well as a range of other well-regarded schools, short distance to Eden Rise Shopping, Bunnings, and much more amenities to meet all your retail needs.
You won’t’ be disappointed with this property.
COVID RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE
- Masks to be worn at all times during the inspection.
- QR code scanning is also mandatory to mark attendance. Therefore, please have your mobile phones in hand.
- PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOMES
Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matter.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||522|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$365 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|