Welcome to the home of your dreams in the heart of Pakenham, where convenience and easy-living are both in perfect harmony. An estate with a thoughtful design that can, not only bring you great value for your money but also become the central piece of your lifestyle.
• A Spacious Master Bedroom, with a complete ensuite and a walk-in wardrobe.
• 2 Extra Bedrooms with built-in robes.
• An Open plan modern kitchen with an island bench plenty of storage space adjoining a dining area
• With the addition of a separate lounge for private entertainment
• Ducted Heating and Evaporation Cooling
• Separate Laundry and a toilet.
• A large Alfresco area, complete with timber decking and down-lights.
• A low maintenance garden and lawn
The large alfresco can be a great space for making fun memories, especially for the lovers of mid-summer barbecues and outdoor entertainment.
Positioned perfectly in a quiet pocket and only a short walk to the nearest public transport. It is minutes away from schools and shops, with surprisingly easy access to Princes Highway and the Monash freeway.
Call James today for an inspection!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||1213|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||153|
|Median Rental Price||$340 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|