80 Cochin Drive, Clyde North, VIC 3978
Sold for $750,000 (Jul 05, 2022)
Immaculate Family Home!
Neutral colors, big windows & an open floor plan, gives you a sense of spaciousness & calm atmosphere, from the moment you enter this beautiful home. This modern home consists of 4 big bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, a study, & premium inclusions throughout.
The stylish kitchen features all the mod cons your family could need for everyday functionality. There are loads of bench & cupboard space, an island breakfast bar, & premium stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher. It's complemented by an open-plan living & dining area.
Main Features of the Property:
- Land Size: 369sqm(approx.)
- 4 Bedrooms
- Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite with double vanity
- Rest of the bedrooms with BIR
- Two living areas
- Main bath with bathtub
- Roller blinds plus floor-to-ceiling custom blinds.
- Security cameras & intercom system
- Solar system 6kw
- Double garage with dual entry
- Beautifully landscaped garden
- Butlers Pantry
- 900mm Appliances
- Canopy rangehood
- Enclosed pergola to entertain all year round
- Hardwood flooring
- Garden shed Heating: YES Cooling: YES Dishwasher: YES Downlights: YES
- Chattels: All Fittings and Fixtures as Inspected
- Deposit Terms: 10% of Purchase Price
- Preferred Settlement: 60/90/120 Days Located in close proximity to St Peter's College, Cranbourne East Primary & Secondary, Salandra rise shopping center, parks, playgrounds, sports facilities, and much more... This contemporary family home awaits your inspection! Call SAJJAD 0402 593 475 or JAMES 0430 605 124 for a VIP tour Due Diligence Every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, however, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves with any pertinent matter.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Request Appraisal
- Property ID: L18711727
- Property Type:House
Our Broker is always on your side, and we are proud to be helping Australians obtain finance that best suits their circumstances and allows them to realise their property dreams. Your broker will work on your behalf, not the banks, to ensure that you get the most competitive rate within a product best suited to your needs and we do it fast and for free.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||593|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|