Beautifully presented interiors, superb alfresco entertaining and an ultra-convenient address all combined to provide an idyllic family home in this wonderfully spacious townhouse.
Designed with a focus on relaxed modern comfort and ease of living, it features a clever layout offering open plan lounge/dining and a separate living area, while sliding glass doors open to a covered entertainment deck and sun bathed level garden.
The modern kitchen is equipped with quality stainless steel gas appliances, while upper level accommodation comprises four well-proportioned bedrooms. Three of the bedrooms are appointed with built-in wardrobes and the master features a walk-in robe and ensuite while opening to a sunny balcony.
Additional features include double brick construction, an internal laundry with a second w/c, ducted air conditioning and plentiful storage.
Located in a complex of just four with secure double parking, it is placed within the Carlton Public School zone and only a short walk to shops and cafes, Kogarah Station and parks, while moments to Rockdale Plaza and St George Hospital.
• Beautifully presented interiors w/ crisp white walls and tiled floors
• Cleverly designed layout with open lounge/dining, separate living
• Modern kitchen features quality s/steel gas appliances, dishwasher
• Seamless flow to undercover deck perfect for alfresco entertaining
• Sun bathed enclosed level yard amid beautifully landscaped gardens
• Well-proportioned upper level bedrooms, three with built-in robes
• Master features a walk-in robe and ensuite & opens to sunlit balcony
• Stylish full sized main bathroom, ducted a/c, carpeted upper level
• Basement parking with side-by-side double car space, good storage
• Walk to Kogarah Station, Rockdale Plaza, schools, St George Hospital
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|