Located in a quiet tree-lined street in a well maintained boutique complex, this beautifully presented townhouse provides a readymade lifestyle haven designed for modern comfort and ease of living.
Stylishly presented and appointed with high quality finishes, it features an impressive layout offering a combined lounge and dining area enhanced by tiled flooring and fresh neutral décor.
There is a modern kitchen with stone benchtops and quality stainless steel gas appliances, while interiors open to a low maintenance courtyard, awash with sunshine.
Accommodation comprises three well sized bedrooms, two of which are fitted with mirrored built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe and a chic fully tiled ensuite.
Further highlights include a stylish full sized main bathroom with a standalone bathtub, an internal laundry, ducted air conditioning and polished timber floors on the upper level.
Complete with internal access to a remote garage, it is located for ultra-convenience, a stroll to Bexley village shops and eateries, public transport, parks and quality schools.
• Beautifully presented contemporary interiors bathed in natural light
• Wonderfully spacious combined lounge/dining w/ quality tiled floors
• Interiors extend to a low maintenance sunny entertainment courtyard
• Modern stone kitchen with quality stainless steel gas appliances
• Well proportioned bedrooms, two are appointed with built-in robes
• Master bedroom features a walk-in robe and chic fully tiled ensuite
• Stylish full bathroom w/ standalone bathtub is tiled floor-to-ceiling
• Ducted a/c, polished timber floors on upper level, internal laundry
• Set in well maintained complex, internal access to a remote LUG
• Located in a quiet street, handy to shops, public transport, schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||134|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|